Join Our Team?
Due to unprecedented growth we are recruiting again. A position for an experienced bookkeeper and payroll processer to join our highly reputable and successful business services team, working within a dynamic environment, the ideal individual will have previous bookkeeping experience from within a practice environment or industry environment.
The main duties of the position are to include:
- The main purpose of this role is to assist the Payroll & Bookkeeping team in the accurate processing of our clients’ Bookkeeping.
- To assist with accurate processing and efficient client payroll from start to finish manually, on SAGE or Xero payroll software
- To support the processing of P11D’s and payroll end of year returns
- To gain and demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Bookkeeping
- To process clients financial data using Sage 50 or Xero accounting software
- To assist in clearing routine client queries.
- To check own work and correct obvious errors before handing work to a manager
- To work well as part of a team providing an excellent client service, maintaining a professional image
This is a long term role with a progressive firm, that offers long term development and progression opportunities. Full time position ideally based at our Redditch office but options in both Solihull and Worcester. Salary guide £18,000 to £22,000.
Please send CV to email@example.com