Join Our Team?
Audit & Accounts Manager
Are you looking for your next move in the accountancy industry? Would a role in a dynamic fast growing accountancy firm tick the boxes for you? If you are ready to excel in a friendly professional enviroment where you can shape your progression then read on.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit and Accounts Manager to join our team based in South Birmingham. The role is ideally suited to an Audit and Accounts professional with a drive for delivering quality Audit work and a flair for Managing audits and looking to grown their client facing skills.
The successful candidate will come from a strong Financial Audit and Accounts background within an Accountancy Practice. Ideally, you will have previous experience managing an Audit Team and will be able to balance your Audit responsibilities with your growing client bank.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior or Supervisor looking for the next step in their career or for an Audit & Accounts Manager seeking a new environment and looking to work for a growing practice.
- Accounts And Audit Manager Position Overview
- Plan and perform Audits efficiently
- Oversee Audit team and undertaking of Audits
- Review all completed Audits/Accounts providing feedback to team members where necessary with relevant training
- Liaising with Directors and business owners
- Ensuring all report, documentation and accounts are completed to standard and submitted on time
- Training of audit/accounts team where required
- Accounts And Audit Manager Position Requirements
- Preferably ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Previous experience with a variety of accounting software to include IRIS and/or CCH
- Previous relevant Audit experience
- Excellent attention to detail and record maintenance
If you believe this is you then please call 01527 362501 and be ready to tell us why you are the right fit for us
We are always looking out for new talent to join our experienced team, If your interested in working with us then please call 01527 362501 and be ready to explain what your ideal role would be.